Friday, December 25, 2009

Last Post.

merry christmas to all~
brother bck from u.s jor.
miss him abit abit,
coz no one to argue with me.
im same height with him jor heheheheh.
actually not i tall la,
just that he not so tall.
ta pau some very yummylicious cheese cake from party last night,
later supper syok luuu~

found out that im in 3lian.
lucky me, hangyu again!
that means our class number also stick together again.
1zhi- him 49, me 50
2he- him 50 me 51
3lian- him ? me ?+1
because he 80606 i 80607 haha.
bad news is, no one else jor.
3ai got chengen waikit zile peiyou yamori yeeshuen pxiu etc.
what?
can so many frens in 1 class?
how unfair is that?
WHAT RUBBISH IS THIS?!

and also, my father said something to me.
'你考你的pmr, 不要差过你的堂姐就可以了.'
my堂姐got 8a's.
my father is cute, huh?
i check jor something--
in 2008, the people that got 8a's in pmr,
are only from 3zhong - 3yi.
zhong xiao ren ai xin yi he ping li lian
i am 4 classes away from the minimum.
sucks, right?
today is a merry christmas,
but definitely not a happy christmas.
and not a happy new year also.
just--new year.
very frustrated now.
just want to spend the next week on my bed whining and complaining.

even though,
mostly is simply put in classes de,
but,
i still refuse to accept that i drop to 10th class jor.
even though,
i got 69.9xx for my average,
i shouldnt expect high class,
but at least higher than 9th.
10th? 10/18 classes?
the btm half?
no, i cant accept this.
even though,
the list is already fixed,
no more changing,
however, personally,
i feel that i deserve at least a higher class.
even though,
my dad didnt say anything when i told him my class,
didnt scold, didnt get angry,
but, i can feel,
he is really disappointed in me.

after next year,
most of my friends are going to science class,
not art class.
so, pretty much,
no more same class anymore.
and why i write last post instead of thirty-first?
i do not wish to remember anything that happened this year.
except for friendships and sweet memories,
nothing else worth remembering.
old posts will be deleted,
new start for a new year.
merry christmas and a ..... new year. =(

3 comments:

  1. Ya laa .
    Many frens in 3ai >"<

    Dun sad laa .
    I oso drop many too x(

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up dude~
    believe in urself..
    u can get 8a's one..
    oh ya..
    hav a nice christmas nitez=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yorrr....y so mny frens in 3ai
    =(sad >.<
    dadi..gah yaww~=)

    ReplyDelete